Lemons Forum
of China hugs ball boy Stephen White during a trainin

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Lemons Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-07-2018 09:39:15    Onderwerp: of China hugs ball boy Stephen White during a trainin Reageren met citaat
Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia reacts after the men's singles first round match against Brice Leverdez of France at the BWF Badminton World Championships in Glasgow nike cortez nere , Britain, Aug. 22, 2017. Lee lost 1-2. (XinhuaShan Yuqi)

LONDON, Aug. 22 (Xinhua) -- Second seed Lee Chong Wei suffered a surprise defeat to Brice Leverdez of France in the first round of the badminton worlds here on Tuesday.

Twice defending champion and Olympic gold medalist Chen Long of China sailed to the second round with a 21-7, 21-19 win over Georges Julien Paul of Mauritius.

The 34-year-old Lee, who lost to Chen in the final at the Rio Olympics, saw his chance to win his first world title evaporate as he was shocked by the 31st-ranked Frenchman Brice Leverdez.

Lee nike cortez rosse uomo , who finished second three times, lost 19-21, 24-22, 17-21 to the 31-year-old Leverdez.

"I just tried my best today," said Lee, who surrendered a 15-10 lead in the third game. "Pressure is normal. I didn't play well and I don't blame my game. I just made many simple mistakes."

When asked whether to fight for another world championships, he said nike cortez rosse , "I don't know."

Lee, also a three-time Olympic silver medalist, started this season with his fourth win in All England Open but lost to arch rival Lin Dan of China for two consecutive tournaments, the first in the final of Malaysia Open, and the second in semifinals of Asia Championships.

Leverdez won his only major world trophy at the 2013 Scottish Open. He will next take on the winner between Misha Zilberman of Israel and Zvonimir Durkinjak of Croatia.

Leverdez said: "I do not really care about what seed anyone is, the fact is I played my game and in a relaxed manner."

Lee's defeat means that Chen will have a more smooth path to the final in the second half, but the fifth seed played down the chance of winning his third successive world title.

"Of course I hope to win the title again www.scarpecortez.it , but first of all you need to do well in each match. Every match is not easy. You need to focus on the next match instead of the semifinal or the final matches."

Chen's next opponent is 33-year-old Sony Dwi Kuncoro of Indonesia, who defeated Milan Ludik of Czech Republic 21-16, 21-7.

Elsewhere, third seed Viktor Axelsen of Denmark fought back from one game down to oust Takuma Ueda of Japan 17-21, 21-6, 21-13 while China's 10th seed Tian Houwei beat Hans-Kristian Solberg Vittinghus of Denmark 21-14, 17-21 scarpe nike cortez saldi , 21-16.

In the women's competitions, top seed Akane Yamaguchi, who received a bye in the first round, breezed past Denmark's Line Hojmark Kjaersfeldt. China's Chen Yufei, Chen Xiaoxin and Sun Yu, the fifth seed, reached the third round.

Chinese premier wants innovation to play bigger role in economic transformation

Video: preview of 2017 World Robot Conference

Wildfire re-erupts in central Georgia

Rescuers race against time on Italy's Ischia Island nike cortez uomo saldi , after quake kills two

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

FIVE stores with artificial intelligence machines instead of human cashiers and check-out lines will open in a beta test in Shanghai next month as part of the AI revolution transforming China’s retail industry.

The Take Go stores will be the Chinese version of the partially automated Amazon Go and will be opened in shopping centers and near tourist attractions.

DeepBlue Technology, the owner of the Take Go brand, will be the first to launch a system without cashiers in Shanghai, with wireless payment nike cortez saldi , fingerprint and facial recognition, and product recommendations.

The system, supported by Ailbaba’s services and Nvidia’s AI, is at the forefront of smart retailing, integrating online and offline networks and the latest technologies.

Beverage giant Wahaha also reportedly plans to soon open 100,000 shops with no human staff in China.

Wang Dalei (R) of China hugs ball boy Stephen White during a training of the Chinese football team for the AFC Asian Cup in Brisbane, Australia Scarpe Donne Nike Cortez Classic Nylon Viola Saldi , Jan. 12, 2015. Stephen White was invited to watch the training by the Chinese team. During the Group B match against Saudi Arabia on Jan. 10, 2015, Wang talked to Stephen White before he saved the penalty shot. White advised Wang Dalei to dive left and Wang listened and save the penalty shot successfully, which helped the Chinese team to a 1-0 victory. (XinhuaCao Can) Wang Dalei (R) of China and ball boy Stephen White greet each other during a training of the Chinese football team for the AFC Asian Cup in Brisbane, Australia, Jan. 12 Scarpe Donne Nike Cortez Classic Nylon Arancio Bianche Saldi , 2015. Stephen White was invited to watch the training by the Chinese team. During the Group B match against Saudi Arabia on Jan. 10, 2015, Wang talked to Stephen White before he saved the penalty shot. White advised Wang Dalei to dive left and Wang listened and save the penalty shot successfully, which helped the Chinese team to a 1-0 victory. (XinhuaCao Can) Picture taken on Jan. 10, 2015 shows Wang Dalei (L4) of China talked to ball boy Stephen White (L3) during the Group B match against Saudi Arabia at the AFC Asian Cup in Brisbane, Australia. Stephen White was invited to watch the training of Chinese football team on Jan. 12, 2015. During the Group B match against Saudi Arabia on Jan. 10 Scarpe 2016 Nike Classic Cortez SP Nylon Olive Verde Marrone Saldi , 2015, Wang talked to Stephen White before he saved the penalty shot. White advised Wang Dalei to dive left and Wang listened and save the penalty shot successfully, which helped the Chinese team to a 1-0 victory. (XinhuaCao Can)

CANBERRA, Jan. 13 (Xinhua) -- A 12-year-old ball boy from Brisbane, Australia, could prove to be China's secret weapon at this year's Asian Cup after .
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Lemons Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: